Wednesday 18 May 2016

My feeling's on Liverpool and the Europa League Final

I woke up this morning nice and early unable to get back to sleep. Today is the day that Liverpool FC play Sevilla in the Europa league final in Basel Switzerland. This will be the biggest game Liverpool have played in since 2005 when they won the Champions League in Istanbul. I should have a feeling of excitement but instead I have a bad feeling about today's match. My nerves are getting to me and I can not help but think that Liverpool are destined to break my heart once again. Don't get me wrong, Liverpool winning would mean so much too me, I am just not sure they are capable of winning. I will be watching the game at home with some friends, with my Liverpool kit on, holding my Liverpool scarf and singing You'll Never Walk Alone as loud as I can, hoping for some type of miracle .

2 comments: